- Windows: Python engine is included.
- macOS: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, you must install Python 3.x from official python.org.
- other Unix'es: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, see instruction inside "default.json" config about "pylib".
For Debian/Ubuntu, you need .deb package, it adds CudaText shortcut to the Applications list, and adds "cudatext" to system path. For others, get .xz package, unpack it to ~/CudaText, and create shortcut by hands.
- Linux Qt5 build: you need latest libqt5pas packages.
Latest add-ons updates
- [plugin] LSP Client (new)
- [plugin] Insert Pics (added command "Insert picture from clipboard")
- [plugin] Auto Save (added few options)
- [plugin] Tab Icons (new functions)
- [plugin] Runner (new, supports ST3 build-systems)
- [plugin] FTP (allowed public key authentication method for SFTP)
- [plugin] Tab Group Resizer (new)
- [plugin] Snippets (added snippet editor dialog)
- [plugin] Terminal Plus (new)
- [plugin] Tab-Rename (new)
- [info] Readme with entire plugins list
Latest major lexers updates