- Windows: Python engine is included.
- Linux Qt5 build: you need libqt5pas.
- Python engine is not included. To use plugins, you must install Python 3 from python.org.
- macOS AArch64 version needs this to be run:
xattr -cr /Applications/CudaText.app/
- other Unix'es: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, see instruction inside "default.json" config about "pylib".
For Debian/Ubuntu, you need .deb package, it adds CudaText shortcut to the Applications list, and adds "cudatext" to system path. For others, get .xz package, unpack it to ~/cudatext, and create shortcut by hands.
- To install CudaText x64 GTK2 version on Debian based OS:
$ echo 'deb [trusted=yes] https://apt.fury.io/cudatext/ /' | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cudatext.list $ sudo apt update $ sudo apt install cudatext
- Haiku: unofficial builds, currently they have problems reported in the issue-tracker.
Latest add-ons updates
- [plugin] Font Changer (new)
- [plugin] ExTerminal (new)
- [toolbar theme] Default Modified (new)
- [formatter] Go, using gofmt/goimports/goreturns/gofumpt/golines (new)
- [plugin] Git Status (added gutter highlighting for changed lines, menu items for Add/Commit/Push/Pull)
- [plugin] GitHub Gist (new)
- [plugin] Scratches (new)
Latest major lexers updates
- [lexer] Carbon (new)
- [lexer] Hare (new)
- [lexer] ANTLR (new)
- [lexer] Wolfram (new)
- [lexer] AngelScript (new)
- [lexer] Modula-2 (upd), Modula-3 (new)