- Windows: Python engine is included.
- macOS: Program has slowdown in usual work, it looks like problems in Lazarus, you are warned.
- macOS: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, you must install Python 3.x from official python.org.
- other Unix'es: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, see instruction inside "default.json" config about "pylib".
For Debian/Ubuntu, you need .deb package, it adds CudaText shortcut to the Applications list, and adds "cudatext" to system path. For others, get .xz package, unpack it to ~/CudaText, and create shortcut by hands.
- Linux Qt5 build: you need libqt5pas.
- Haiku: unofficial builds are here.
Latest add-ons updates
- [build-system] C++ using G++ compiler (new)
- [package] Python 3.10 x64 for Windows (new)
- [plugin] Clock (new)
- [plugin] Bootstrap Completion; Bulma Completion (new)
- [plugin] Commands History (new)
- [plugin] Complete HTML Text (new)
- [plugin] Code-Tree Bookmarks (new)
- [theme] Monokai-Sublime; Brackets light+dark; Darculino (new)
- [plugin] Breadcrumbs (new)
- [plugin] Embedded Editor (new)
Latest major lexers updates