Micro-Map is a vertical colored bar near editor's right border.
To show it, turn on "Show micro-map bar" flag in the Options dialog.
It has functionality similar to vertical scroll-bar, but with additional coloring applied.
You can click micro-map to scroll the document. While mouse cursor is over micro-map, statusbar shows hint with editor line number.
Bar shows the following colored labels:
- Full-width bar (light blue) - current editor view area
- Marks along left border - states of editor lines:
- new line (green)
- modified line (yellow)
- saved line (dark blue)
- Marks along right border:
- search marks (green)
- misspelled words marks (red)
- Search marks appear after "Find all" command performed, or after option "Highlight all occurences of selected word" has found some matches.
- Misspelled words marks appear after the "Live spelling" feature activates.